Sunday, July 25, 2010

Megan Fox’s Shoe Obsession

Megan Fox
















Megan Fox (born May 16, 1986) is a model and actress best known for her role as Mikaela Banes in the "Transformers" movies.
Megan Fox is known for her slightly outrageous quotes and her willingness to open up in interviews, sometimes to... [more]

Megan Fox obsessed with designer shoes



































Washington (ANI): American actress Megan Fox has revealed that she has an obsession for designer shoes.
The 22-year-old actress admits that she doesn"t spend money in silly ways but when it comes to buying glamorous shoes the 'Transformers' star does'"t
hesitate to splash out huge amounts. "I still don't really spend my money in silly ways. I don't go and buy cars and stuff like that. But the very first
thing I got that was crazy expensive and that I couldn't believe I'd bought was a pair of Roberto Cavalli, four-inch spike heels," Contactmusic quoted her
as saying.

Obsessing Over Megan Fox’s Shoe Obsession


mf-shoes-m


No comments:

Post a Comment